Jayaswal Neco Industries Limited established the 1,000,000 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Siltara Growth Centre, Raipur (Chattisgarh) in 1996 in collaboration with China Shougang International Trade & Engineering Corporation. It is located on a 1200 acres land in the so-called Steel belt of the country. JNIL Steel plant is equipped with a 15km long internal railway siding. Availability of skilled labour & proximity to raw materials (like iron ore and thermal coal) provide us with key cost competitive advantage. Our sales network is spread across the country. Currently our entire requirement of thermal coal is met through captive coal mines.
The Steel Plant Division produces Iron & Steel products catering to the need of Automotives, Engineering, Power, Railways, Bearings, Structural and Fasteners Industries in India. JNIL-Steel Plant Division has an installed production capacity of 700,000 MTPA through the Blast furnace route and another 300,000 MTPA through the Direct Reduced Iron (DRI) route. Its products include speciality Steels: Hot Rolled Bars in Rounds & Squares, Wire rods in coils and high strength Leaf springs in Flats. The plant also boasts of 5 captive power plants based on waste heat recovery which produces about 60 MW/day.
|Finished Bar Products||Wire Rod Processing|
|Finished Leaf Spring Flats||Pig Iron|
For more product details please Click Here
7.0 lakh Tones/year (650 CuM Cap)
|DRI SPONGE IRON PLANT
3.0 Lakh Tones/year (1x350 TPD, 1x500 TPD)
|STEEL MELT SHOP
3.0 lakh tones/year (1x40 T EOF)
Capacity expansion project of 5.70 lac tonnes per year in progress.
6.0 lakh tones/year
2 lakh tones/year
|WIRE ROD MILL
1. MECHANICAL TESTING LAB
- Electronic Universal tensile testing machine (60T), (20T), (10T) capacity.
- 180° Bend test attachment
- Charpy V-notch impact testing
- Charpy notch broaching machine
- Rockwell Hardness tester
- Brinell hardness tester
- Profile projector
- Jominy Hardenability testing machine
- Micro-meter, Vernier caliper etc.
- Electrically heated Spherodization Annealing Facility for straight length products as well as for wire rods.
- Muffle furnace for heavy duty sample (Hardening/Normalizing) upto 1200°C.
- Muffle furnace for heavy duty sample (Hardening/Normalizing) upto 1000°C.
- Infra-red radiation pyrometer
- Lathe machine
- Milling machine
- Power hacksaw
- Pedestal grinding machine
- Ultrasonic testing machine
- Eddy current testing machine
- Magnetic particle inspection machine
- Mobile Spectro Meter (Hand Held)
- Neophot metallurgical Microscope (Carl-Zesis)
- Trinocular vertical metallurgical microscope
- Image analysis system having facilities for particle count/particle size measurement, percentage area/volume phase analysis, grain size measurement, porosity estimation, nodularity, graphite flake, carbide banding, inclusion rating measurement features
- Bench magnifier (5x, 10x)
- Sample preparation equipments for Metallographic samples like grinding machine, polishing machine, abrasive cutter, double disc variable speed grinder cum polisher, hydraulic mounting press etc.
- TATA MOTORS
- ASHOK LEYLAND
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA
- GNA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
- MAHINDRA SONA
- KALYANI FORGE
- INTERNATIONAL TRACTORS LTD. (SONALIKA GROUP)
- TRINITY DIE FORGE
- TRINITY ENGINEERS
- TAFE CHENNAI
- CARRARO INDIA PUNE
- MILE STONE FORGING LIMITED
- AMTEK AUTO
- HIM TECHNO FORGE
- EMSON FORGE
- FORGE & FORGE
- ECHJAY FORGE
- MASO AUTO
- OSHO FORGE
- INDIA FORGE
- DHAR AUTO
- GAJRA GEARS
- JAI PARVATI FORGINGS
- KALYANI THERMAL
- AMERICAN AXLES MANUFACTURERS
- SUNDRAM FASTENERS LTD PADI
- POOJA FORGE
- LAXMI PRECISION SCREWS (LPS)
- DEEPAK FASTENERS
- NEXO INDUSTRIES (Mostly for PGCL TLT Fastners application)
- MAHENDRA FASTENERS
- FRIENDS AUTO
- TOYO SPRINGS
- JAMNA AUTO
- NHK SPRINGS
- INDIAN RAILWAYS
- MOSTLY BRIGHT BAR UNITS.
- GALAXY BEARING
- ORBIT BEARING
- DUAL RING
- RAJESHWARA FORGINGS
- AUSTIN BEARINGS
- KHYATI ISPAT
- BAJRANG ALLOYS GT
- Competent & dedicated work force.
- Upgraded technology in steel making & shaping.
- Owns bulk raw material mines.
- Use of own HOT METAL and DRI i.e. independent of sourcing charge mix for steel making.
- Use of 100% Oxygen lancing (CO JET practice ) in EAF for melting, oxidation & decarburisation & de-phosphorisation.
- Foamy slag practice.
- Slag free tapping with EBT in use.
- Extremely low harmful tramp elements like Cu, Sn, Zn, Cr, Ni, Mo, Ti resulting into consistent response to heat treatment and uniform mechanical properties.
- Vaccum Degassing Unit for control of O2 & H2.
- Low Nitrogen level (<70 ppm).
- Computerised process control.
- Copper Mould : 900 mm long, parabolic type multi tapered.
- Casting : 100% SEN Cast for all sections with argon shroud at ladle-SEN joint.
- Mould-EMS : 100% Cast are routed through M-EMS.
- Automatic Mould Level Controller (AMLC) for superior billet surface.
- Extrinsic & Intrinsic Quality : With 100% SEN, AMLC & M-EMS in practice under controlled conditions, product integrity is superior.
- Quality Plans are in force as per the system, accordingly, all inputs, processes and final products are subjected to inspection and testings to ensure compliance to customer�s TDC.
- ISO: 9001, BIS, IBR & RDSO for Indian Railways.
- Quality is synonymous to NECO's products. Infact, the company produces quality & confidence to valued customers. The company has a well equipped Quality Assurance Department for chemical / metallurgical / inspection as well as non destructive testing facilities including 100% mobile spectral test for grade mix-up in addition also MPI & UT test off line.
|Steel Melting Capacity||:||0.57 MTPA of Continuously cast products|
|Electric Arc Furnace(1 No.)||:||75 Ton|
|Ladle refining furnace||:||75 Ton (1 No., future provision for 2nd)|
|AOD Vessel||:||75 Ton|
|Producer Gas Plant||:||30,000 NM3/hr .|
|Bloom Sizes||:||130 x 130 mm, 160 x 160 mm, 250 x 250 mm, 340 x 400 mm|
|Stainless Steels||:||Carbon & Low Alloy Steels , Stainless Steels|
|Reheating Furnace||:||90 T/ hr capacity with duel fired burners|
- Water descaling facilities
- 900 mm dia.x2200mm 2 high reversing breakdown mill
- B.D. Hot Saw
- Turn Over type Cooling Bed
- 10 Nos. stands Continuous finishing Mill with horizontal & vertical configuration.
- Stationary Hot Saws.
- On line and off line straightening.
- Bundling, Marking and tying facilities.
|Rounds||:||80 to 180 mm|
|RCS||:||75 to 160 mm|
|Heavy Structures||:||Various Profiles|