Jayaswal Neco Urja limited (formerly known as Raigarh Energy Limited) is a subsidiary of JNIL with approx. 99.82% holding by JNIL.
The company is setting up a 2X300 MW Power project at Village Hamirpur & Jobra ( Tehsil Tamnar, Raigarh Dist., C.G) at a project cost of ₹ 3310.80 Crores. The MoU was signed with the Govt. Of Chattisgarh for the project and financial closure for the project has been achieved with consortium lenders PFC, REC, SBI & IIFCL.
The Key Management team include the following:
- SHRI B. L. SHAW – DIRECTOR
- SHRI ARBIND KUMAR JAYASWAL – DIRECTOR
- SHRI RAMESH KUMAR JAYASWAL – DIRECTOR
- SHRI ANAND JAYASWAL – DIRECTOR
- SHRI AVNEESH JAYASWAL – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
For more details on the progress of the project please click here