NECO Ceramics is one of the companies of "NECO GROUP of Industries".
Neco Ceramics Limited is engaged in manufacturing a wide range of Refractory products to serve various market segments all around the globe. We believe in customer satisfaction and envision ourselves as partner in their growth.
Our business philosophy dictates that we develop long-turn relationship with the people we deal with. To help this relationship grow, we have expanded our activities to span every aspect of refractory application and installation from concept to commissioning.
Our zealous commitment, ability and constant endeavor to deliver the best quality product have positioned Neco Ceramics Limited as a preferred supplier.
Neco Ceramics is managed by highly qualified & experienced management staff belonging to various refractory organizations.
Old Barni Karkhana Road,
Bagadganj, NAGPUR 440 008 (MS) INDIA
Ph.No . : + 91712 2767423, 2778345
Fax. No.: + 91712 2778345
Mobile No.: +91 9372391346
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Its products include :
- Acid resistant roof bricks
- Basic 3
- Fireclay & High Alumina bricks
- Insulating Castables
- High Alumina Mortars
- Low cement castables
- Ultra low cement castables
For product details please Click Here
|400 M.T. Friction Screw Press||1 No|
|150 M.T. Friction Screw Press||2 Nos|
|100 M.T. Friction Screw Press||2 Nos|
|75 M.T. Friction Screw Press||2 Nos|
|150 M.T. Hydraulic Press||1 No|
|Counter Current Intensive Mixture (Inclined)||1 No|
|Counter Current Mixer Machine||3 Nos|
|Vibrating Tube Mill||1 No|
|Mill House Circuit||1 No|
- Firing Facility:
- Continuous Gas Ring Kiln Extension Shaft Coal Gassifier
- Bhilai Steel Plant (A unit of SAIL), Bhilai
- African Steel Mills (Nigeria) Limited - Nigeria
- G K Steel Erbil Iraq
- International Quality Steel Dubai
- SEASHORE Steel, DOHA, QATAR
- Murali Cement Limited Chandrapur
- Vipras Casting Ltd. Khopali (Mumbai)
- NECO Group (Various units10) Siltara, Raipur
- Ispat Industries Ltd, Kalmeshwar, Nagpur
- Concast India Ltd, Mumbai :( Regular supplies for their Overseas Projects)
- Bhushan Power & Steel Limited, Jharsuguda
- Monnet Ispat Ltd. Raipur
- Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd. Wardha & Ghugus DRI Unit
- Sunflag Iron & steel Co. Ltd, Bhandara
- ACC Nihon Casting Ltd, Butibori, Nagpur
- FACOR Limited, Nagpur
- BEEKAY Engg. & Casting Ltd, Bhilai
- OPG Metals Pvt. Ltd. Salem (Tamil Nadu)
- Mirra & Mirra Industries, Chennai
- Vineer Glass Industries, Nagpur
- Vineer Carbon Pvt. Ltd., Nagpur
- Coromandal Prodorite Limited, Chennai
- Trufrom Techno Products Ltd., Nagpur
- Tee Cee Enterprises, Chennai
- Sunvijay Steel Group, Nagpur
- S.K Gupta Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
- PSimplex Casting Ltd, Raipur/Bhilai
- Hari Om Metcoke Pvt Ltd., Goa
- Balaji Associates, Chennai
- Tata Metallic Limited, Reddi (Sindudurg Dist. MS.) Formerly Usha Ispat Limited)
- Chennai Refractory & Minerals Chennai
- J.M. Samasthiya Refractories, Chennai
- Kapilansh Dhatu Udyog Pvt Ltd., Nagpur
- Prabhu Steel Industries Limited, Nagpur
- Solar Explosive Limited, Bazargaon, Nagpur
- Navanagar Metcoke Ltd. Rajkot
- Usha Fuels Pvt Ltd. Raipur
- Abhijeet Infrastructure Limited, Siltara (Raipur)
- Corporate Ispat Alloys Limited Siltara
- Indo Rama Synthetics Limited Butibori
- Uttam Galva Mettalics Ltd. Wardha & Others
- M/S: G K Steel ERBIL, IRAQ.
- International Quality Steel Ltd. Dubai,
- African Steel Co. Ltd. Nigeria
- Concast (India) Ltd. for their projects at :
- Salman Johar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
- Steel Rolling Mills Uganda
- Sunflag Steel Ltd. Lagos, Nigeria
- Hanjee Islam Uddin Steel N ReRolling Mills Ltd. Bangladesh
- Modern Steel Ltd. Chhitagong Bangladesh
- Part of Neco Group .
- Small and efficient team working with technical consultants.
- Plant spread over spacious area of 10 acres .
- Availability of some of Raw Material (Fire Clay)from adjoining area i.e. Paratwara.
- Based in the centre of the Country.
- Closer to user industries like Steel,Cement & power industries.S PD, a Group Co. assists in developing new products.
- Availability of sufficient man power Most modern eco-friendly Producer Gas plant (capacity 50 lacs kcal per hour) with Chamber Kiln (Of 1500 M.T. per month) for firing bricks.
- 800 M.T. Hydraulic Press.
- Setting up of Raw Material Calcinations Unit as a part of backward integration strategy.
- Acquiring mines of the input Raw Materials for further backward integration of Raw Material calcinations unit.